Accessing Hard Drive from Image

I went through some hassel, but I finally my drive (micro) booting an image. Now the question is this. When I boot I can’t see my hard drive.

I get to a console and when I do an “ls” I just see 3 directories “proc,usr, & dev”. I “automount” the partition in my buildfile, but when I run mount it doesn’t look like it mounted. Am I missing something in my buildfile. Do I need to run like diskboot and add an etc/system/sysinit or something?

I basically want to be able to boot the hard drive and be able to read/write to it like a normal drive. Below is a copy of a build file I have been trying. Thanks in advance for any help!

[virtual=x86,bios +compress] .bootstrap={
startup-bios -s 64k
PATH=/proc/boot
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/proc/boot:/usr/lib procnto
}

[+script] .script={

seedres

pci-bios &
waitfor /dev/pci

devb-eide blk auto=partition automount=hd0t79:/:qnx4 cam verbose eide nobmstr

devc-con -n1 &
reopen /dev/con1
[+session] ksh &

}

libc.so
cam-disk.so
cam-cdrom.so
libcam.so
io-blk.so
fs-qnx4.so

[type=link] /usr/lib/ldqnx.so.2=/proc/boot/libc.so

[code=uip data=copy perms=+r,+x]

seedres
kill
ls
ksh
devc-con
more
pidin
fdisk
dinit
dcheck
mount
umount
devb-eide
devb-fdc
cp
mkdir
rm
rmdir
hd
cat
pci-bios

What do you see in /dev ? I suspect it can’t read the partition info, so nothing is automounted.

There must be a comma (not a space) between “auto=…” and “automount=…” option.
Like this:

devb-eide blk auto=partition,automount=hd0t79:/:qnx4 cam verbose eide nobmstr

That is the interesting thing. In my /dev directory I see all the normal things like hd0, hd0t79, shmem, etc…

When I access this drive from another location (another drive booting QNX), I can see the partition and mount it. But when I boot straight to the drive, it doesn’t seem to be mounting it. Does my syntax in the buildfile look okay?

Thanks,
Rey

The comma “,” did the trick. When I boot the drive, it now starts mounted.

Thanks for you help.

Rey