API's for Qnet

What r the API’s for implementing Qnet protocol for redundancy or ne of the QoS Service

Can you give more details on what you are trying to do? Since on QNX, everything is a file, you don’t need to do anything special to have qnet work. If on machine foo you have a /dev/mydevice, you can access it on machine bar by opening /net/foo/dev/mydevice. Qnet takes care of all of this for you.

I basically wanted to use QNet for redundancy. In the Qualitu of Service(QoS) , it’s mentioned that Qnet can be used for any of the QoS service like redundancy, load sharing, sequential etc. so i wanted to know how to use QNet for redundancy or any of the other QoS services.
so Can i have the API or the procedure for implementing QNet for the same.
Thanks.

I basically wanted to use QNet for redundancy. In the Qualitu of Service(QoS) , it’s mentioned that Qnet can be used for any of the QoS service like redundancy, load sharing, sequential etc. so i wanted to know how to use QNet for redundancy or any of the other QoS services.
Thanks.

Thanks.

Case of RTFM:

qnx.com/developers/docs/mome … /qnet.html

Look under “Specifying QoS policies”

How to mention which QoS policy to use and which link to use in Qnet.
i have read the document given on Qnet. But can’t solve the problem.
case-1: suppose i want to use 2 serial links for message passing and want to use redundant policy.
case-2: suppose i only want to use /dev/ser1 for message transmission and want to use exclusive policy, how to specify this??
How to tell qnet that i want to use these links and this policy??
please help me out.