Problems with 6.3.0

It’s not in the new SP1 package that was release just a couple of days ago so I guess it was removed intentionally.

So they have intentionally removed drivers for the only two soundcards in my machine? Well isn’t that nice.

So I’ve already heard the company line about why they removed the SB Live drivers. Can anyone tell me why they removed the Digital-XG drivers?

Adam

So no one that reads these boards knows why the Digital-XG drivers were removed?

Adam

I guess if after asking 5 times you don’t get an answer is because people do not know or intentionnaly do not want to answer.

That being said, aside providing you some level of comfort, it sadly wouldn’t make any difference ;-)

True, but the comfort would be nice :slight_smile:

So I’ll keep asking… Anyone know why the digital-xg driver was dropped?

Adam

I figure that someone (a QNX employee or two) must know why the Digital XG driver was dropped. This seemed like the most likely place to find this person (as well as the alt.os.qnx newsgroup, of course). However, no one has been able/willing to answer my question. How about this then:

Where would I be able to get in touch with someone who would know why the driver was dropped?

Adam

I think you borred everybody to death, including myself. Try 613-591-0931 that’s QNX’s phone number.

The End