Few issues with RTP...

1. It doesn’t detect my ISA NE2000 when booting. I need to manually load the driver with
    io-net. However, after I do that it works beautifully. The problem is that I have to do this
    everytime I boot up. So I’ve put the command in my rc.sysinit file. Now it detects the card
    every time it boots, but it doesn’t remember the network configuration for it… Can anyone
    offer a suggestion?

2. Are there any plans for supporting the Vooodoo 5500 PCI in 2D?

3. Are there any plans to support more than the Voodoo3s in 3D?

Adam

adamk@voicenet.com wrote:

1. It doesn’t detect my ISA NE2000 when booting. I need to manually load the driver with
    io-net. However, after I do that it works beautifully. The problem is that I have to do this
    everytime I boot up. So I’ve put the command in my rc.sysinit file. Now it detects the card
    every time it boots, but it doesn’t remember the network configuration for it… Can anyone
    offer a suggestion?

You could edit “/etc/system/enum/devices/net” if you want. But I suggest
you do:

1. create a /etc/rc.d/rc.local

2. Put these 2 lines in:

mount -Tio-net -o"" /lib/dll/devn-ne2000.so
netmanager

1. Once boot, use phlip (Network Cfg) to config it and it will remember it.

-xtang

Xiaodan Tang <xtang@ottawa.com> wrote:

adamk@voicenet.com > wrote:

offer a suggestion?

You could edit “/etc/system/enum/devices/net” if you want. But I suggest
you do:

1. create a /etc/rc.d/rc.local

2. Put these 2 lines in:

mount -Tio-net -o"" /lib/dll/devn-ne2000.so
netmanager

1. Once boot, use phlip (Network Cfg) to config it and it will remember it.

-xtang

Thanks for the quick response. I’ll give that a shot :slight_smile:

Adam