QNX GCC 2.95.3 source code.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can get a copy of the QNX gcc 2.95.3 source code.

Or just a patch file against the standard gcc 2.95.3 release.

I found an old email to the gcc maillling list which pointed to a link on the QNX website. This link seems to be broken.

Here is the email.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-05/msg01456.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

Use original gcc to apply QNX patch!

You can get original gcc 2.95.3 from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-2.95.3

Hi AG,

Do you know where I can get the QNX patch?

I couldn’t find it on the official gcc ftp site.

Eric

oh well, yet another problem with the old developers.qnx.com (see the other thread ).
You might want to send your suggestions/complaints to webmaster@qnx.com so that they can fix the site)

ok, that’s it for complaining :slight_smile: back to your question:

you can probably find the gcc source at cvs.qnx.com Look into the tools module …

Hi noc,

I’ll send an email to QNX letting them know about the broken link.

I downloaded gcc from their cvs server but it looks like it is gcc 2.95.2. The whole CVS repository doesn’t look like it has been updated in a long while.

Any other thoughts on where I might find 2.95.3? I’m assuming that the GPL requires QNX to provide the source code for their changes. There not easy to find though. :frowning:

You might want to check with Colin Burgess cburgess@qnx.com

I’ve sent him the patch (and pinged people about the developers corner stuff).

Anybody who needs the patch can get it from me …

Note - please email my yahoo address - my QNX one is rather severely spammed so I have a whitelist, and you may not get through.

To the maintainers of this site - might I just send you the patch?

Colin

You can actually attach files to your post here. Of course, I won’t recommend that if the file is hundred megs like the QNX ISO :slight_smile:

For others, here is the patch from Colin: