A good IDE for QNX (don't beat me I'm novice:)

Any Kind of good IDE like Borland Builder or Metrowerks CodeWarrior

Eclipse (Momentics). If you are using NC you can get the bare-bones version for free. If you are using PE you already have it. I assume you are using NC since you are asking. ;)

There is a story on qnxzone.com on getting Eclipse installed. Or you can just access qnxzone.com/~cdm/eclipse/.

why i can’t run eclipse in qnx 6.1.0?
after the blue cover page has been showed, the program exited quickly. some mes as below:
#./eclipse
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: swt-photon-2052 (Not found in java.library.path)

Did you follow all the directions on the eclipse.org website? My package takes care of all the setup for you (LD_LIBRARY_PATH and such). It won’t run as well on 6.1.0 either since there have been optimizations made to Photon and Eclipse that will only function on 6.2.0 and some only on 6.2.1. But it will run.

I have installed Eclipse:) As i understand it doesn’t support C/C++? Only Java? Or I’m not rigth?
If it’s so what IDE supports C/C++?

eclipse.org/cdt/

Out of curiosity, has anyone got the helpviewer to work with Eclipse? I’m running 2.1 on QNX 6.2.1 and I’ve got Java and C/C++ working, but the helpviewer doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried changing the preferences to use /usr/photon/bin/helpviewer, but that doesn’t seem to have had any effect.

Thanks!
         Robert Craig

It doesn’t work currently on QNX.