Project QOpenCD !

Can I request imlib? :slight_smile:

Yes, you can, but it require GTK and many X11 stuff too. So we need port X.org first :slight_smile:

Mike, what about Qt? We talked about it in QOR forum. Of course you can compile it after porting X…

In nearest future I want to suggest project to porting qt-x11-free to native Photon API (qt-ph-free). I know it looks hard (and it will be hard because about 1M of sources should be rewritten) but it needed to make fast portable applications for QNX6.

I can’t start this project right now because I will busy next 3 months. Is such version if Qt needed only for me? Now I’m interested in this question. Please, tell me what you think about it.

mailto:andrew_golovnia@ukr.net

I can help with this project, so I can offer help only. I’ll not be a project leader, I’m have enough of them to keep my busy state permanently :slight_smile:

Right now I am improving SDL, it have many small bugs, which doesn’t affect to main code, but those bugs are very annoying. Btw, MMX acceleration works fine with SDL ! Thanks AG for the patches ! I’ve got 40-80% of speed improvement using MMX.

Sounds good! ;) I see SDL will work faster in QNX6…
I will be happy if you add fixed SDL and my SW to QOpenCD. (see ag.qnx.org.ru)

I got X.org compiled with no errors a while ago, but it segfaults. Haven’t had time to look into it yet. let me know if anyone wants to take a look.