I am having a little problem starting TCP/IP 4.25 on one node with two
I would like to make a gateway between one TCP/IP network and the second
That’s what I do and what I get:
- The network interfaces are configured properly QNX fleet network works
fine through both Ethernet interfaces.
- One Ethernet is en1 and second is en4
- I run Socket -d forward node6!
- I run ifconfig en1 126.96.36.199 up (or ifconfig en1 siec1 up) and it is
fine and works properly.
- I run ifconfig en4 188.8.131.52 up (or ifconfig en1 siec4 up) and get
the following error message:
“ifconfig: ioctl (SIOCAIFADDR): File exists”
Let me add that if the first ifconfig is en4 and than en1 the en1 comes with
the above error.
What should I do to make the gateway work properly.