New to audio dev - looking for others

Hi people. I made my first steps into the realms of QNX recently. I also want to learn audio driver development and audio app development, and want to target this specifically towards QNX. Can anyone point me to Internet resources for this type of development? I want to go to the core of my soundcards, so I can create weird applications…and want to meet like-minded people. Anyone know of forums which cater towards this sort of thing? Doesn’t have to be QNX specific - but this would be a definite bonus.

Cheers,

Deets

Hi Deets,

There is a newsgroup dedicated to the Audio DDK that you can start posting on.

qdn.public.ddk.audio

(DDK = Driver development Kit)

The DDK isn’t out as of yet, however it is currently being worked on.

D Faust <deets512@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi people. I made my first steps into the realms of QNX recently. I also want to learn audio driver development and audio app development, and want to target this specifically towards QNX. Can anyone point me to Internet resources for this type of development? I want to go to the core of my soundcards, so I can create weird applications…and want to meet like-minded people. Anyone know of forums which cater towards this sort of thing? Doesn’t have to be QNX specific - but this would be a definite bonus.

Cheers,

Deets

Hardware Support Account wrote:

Hi Deets,

There is a newsgroup dedicated to the Audio DDK that you can start posting on.

really??

checking…
oh yeah, 6 new newsgroups; didn’t know that :slight_smile:
added to my list…

qdn.public.ddk.audio

(DDK = Driver development Kit)

The DDK isn’t out as of yet, however it is currently being worked on.