I have been trying to get a simple BJ-100 to /dev/par1 to print.
I am using the Neutrino version from january 2001 (no pathch B)
Here is what I have tried:
Parallel port works: ls >/dev/par1 prints fine
After starting “lpd”:
- /etc/printcap file simply contains: lp:lp=/dev/par1:
- directory /usr/adm exists
- spool directory exists
- lprc status lp tells me that all is Ok.
- lpr -P /etc/printcap puts the file in the spool buffer but does not
- ls > /dev/par1 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE !!!
What am I doeing wrong.
Jacques Gagne, teacher C.E.G.E.P. de