- the installation wont start It says “Initializing InstallShield Wizard…Preparing java virtual machine…” and stops.
- So i installed Sun’s Java 1.5 sdk and made java works
- i type java -cp ./qnx_linux_setup.jar run
and the installation starts, after i enter my lic key, it shows the progress bar, but at 1% done, it jumps to the next windows saying uninstall file cannot be found, and then at next window it says jvm is not found on this machine.
- How do i remove whatever i installed, coz if i run the installation again, it says qnx 6.3 is already installed.
- How do i install qnx properly?