It seems that all my messaged got lost somehow, but I am glad to see that I
a response. I think I have found where the bug is comming from. The setup I
and the tests I have done follow.
I have first noticed the problem when I tried to print my C code
from the editor (Syntax highlighting) that I wrote in Photon. At first,
I tought that my code was wrong, but the following tests will show that
the “font” is the problem.
- The /etc/printcap file looks like this:
- The /etc/hosts contains the following line:
- The file ls_300.cfg which is the ps.cfg modified the following way:
FileVersion = 2
Filter = phs:ps:phs-to-ps
Filter = raw:$d:cat
Filter = ps:$d:lpr -h -Pls_300
- From PED, I print to LS_300 the following file:
Font used: Courier10 BT → 10 Pts. ==> THSI IS VERY IMPORTANT
\\\\\ ==> Count 10
- The printed results are as follows:
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ ==> Count 10
‘’ and 10 spaces
NOTE:IF I USE THE STANDARD “TEXTFONT 9”, IT PRINTS OK.
==> THE FONT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM.
==> I HAVE ONLY TESTED THE “COURIER10” BECAUSE IT IS THE ONE
THAT I USE TO PRINT MY CODE.
Hope this helps