No major changes, only 2 weeks of debugging.
- In Active Ctags, added double click on a filename to open it.
- Phindows compatible. ( may need -H for display refresh ( problem
between phrelay and PtOsContainer ))
- RTP 6.2 compatible.
- Fix the Close button on the Gdb Interface toolbar.
- In Active Ctags, fix bug where the first tag ( alphabetic order )
would always be a the end of a tag type list.
- Fix Ctrl-Shift-S hotkey for Save All in the Editor ( was only saving
the current file ).
- Fix key event for using Workspace thru phindows
- Added Managing of closing event from the Photon Window Manager.
- Eliminated zombie left by openning and closing Terminals ( the shell
was going zombie ).
- Change the Undo/Redo buffer size from a 100 to a 150 entries in the
- Save/Load Filename display format ( Editor and Viewer ).
- Added frame number in the Gdb Backtrace dialog.
- Fix Redo of replacing selection with the clipboard in the Editor.
- Fix Redo of replacing selection with one caractere in the Editor.
- Fix bug on deleting selection of multiple lines, when selection offset
on the last line was 0.
- Ctags updating on saving file, now works.
- Fix bug in Editor search ( once ) with wrapping option when the only
results is on the current line.
- Fix bug where results from the current file would appear twice in the
result list when doing a search directory in the editor.
- Highlighting is reset on Gdb Stepping and trying to open an already
- Every Gdb commands give focus to the Gdb Terminal when done.
- Added ESC hotkey on Gdb Backtrace dialog to close it.
- When a Editor file is open, focus always goes to the editing window.