Problem: QNX 6.3 installation

Hello! I want to install QNX6.3 on a PC (x86) :
-on this PC Windows XP is préinstallé.
-The BIOS is a Phoenix ME FirstBIOS NoteBook Pro.
My Problem, is that in the documentation of QNX, there is something which indicates that we must “disabled the PLug and Play OS” in the BIOS (at the beginning of the installation) and I do not find this option in the BIOS… Then I tried to continue without, but when the program requires of me to choose a "device (it is the following stage…), the list of choice is empty, it did not find any device
Somebody has an idea???
thank you in advance!

empty choice usually means QNX doesn’t support your disk controller. what do you have?

I’m sorry but I can’t answer: i don’t know where to find this information.(I sought in the BIOS and I did not find)
But I can say that my Notebook is a Fujitsu siemens Lifebook E8020
The BIOS is Phoenix cME FirstBIOS NoteBook Pro?
You do not think that the problem can come owing to the fact that I do not manage to disabled the option “Plug and Play OS” in the BIOS?
Thank you for your assistance

Wait, I perhaps found a trick: Ultra DMA Mode
???

empty choice usually means QNX doesn’t support your disk controller. what do you have?

→ disk controller = Serial ATA

Your Serial ATA controller isn’t supported. You can always try starting the driver with the vendor and device IDs on the command line, but this is probably too advanced for you, especially you don’t even have the OS installed…
If you are only playing with QNX, you can use a different/older PC with regular IDE controller, or just install QNX into VMWare.