-v Option for devu-uhci

Hi,

use tells me that devu-uhci (QNX 6.1.0) knows the a -v option for more verbosity but if I try this option I see nothing :frowning:.
Is it not implement at this time?

Best regards,

Hermann Leenings

Hermann Leenings <Leenings.Hermann@scheidt-bachmann.de> wrote:

Hi,

use tells me that devu-uhci (QNX 6.1.0) knows the a -v option for more verbosity but if I try this option I see nothing > :frowning:> .

The driver doesn’t display anything. Are you looking for something specific?

“Kevin Chiles” <kchiles@qnx.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9l16tg$gu9$1@nntp.qnx.com…

Hermann Leenings <> Leenings.Hermann@scheidt-bachmann.de> > wrote:
Hi,

use tells me that devu-uhci (QNX 6.1.0) knows the a -v option for more verbosity but if I try this option I see nothing > :frowning:> .

The driver doesn’t display anything. Are you looking for something specific?

Yes, we have a problem with our own USB device. If we plug it to the USB bus it seem anything is correct, we see the insertion

function and all USB descriptors which we have programmed in the device. Then we remove the device for the 1. time from the USB bus
and we see that the remove function is called. Now plug in the same device for a 2. time to the USB bus and it seem again the
anything is correct, but if we now remove the device form the USB bus, we don’t see that the remove function was called and the the
PC is going to a freezed mode (no mouse, no keybord and no telnet :frowning: ).
With a other program in our device (which means also other descriptors) we have no problems. We think that we make something wrong
but we don’t know what.
The same behaviour can we see if we start only devu-uhci and use the ‘usb’ utilty after some inserts, removes and some ‘usb’ calls
the ‘usb’ utility prints out some lines with the text “device xx - attach - Bad file descriptor” (where xx = 1 - 64), and the PC
freezed too!
For your information our Enpoint 0 has only a size of 8 Byte because of this the transfer of the descriptors is blocked and need a
relative long time. I have add on a print out of ‘usb -vvv’.
It seems that our descriptor set don’t taste the devu-uhci and we hoped that a option -v can tell us more.
Any idea?

Hermann