Recommended laptop for QNX

Hello,
First let me apologise for asking this FAQ, but I’m having some trouble finding a currently available x86 laptop with great compatability with QNX. I see recommendations in newsgroups only to find the laptop is no longer for sale.

Anyway, I’m after an x86 laptop, available in the UK, for under £1200 or not much over, I’d like a screen bigger than 1024x768 if possible, but not essential. My only ‘demands’ are that the video and audio work, networking would be nice, but if a PCMCIA card can be used, that’s OK.

If you can recommend a laptop, I’d really like to hear from you. If you can let me know if the video is accelerated, that would be fantastic.

Again, sorry for the FAQ, but I am finding it tough to find even one currently produced laptop which I can guarantee will work with QNX.

Thanks a lot.

Garry

Best thing to do is go to a store and take the CD and try booting it.

I was planning to try it out, but I don’t want to hassle the dealer trying out lots of laptops to see if the video,sound,PCMCIA,Ethernet and anything else works (would be nice if it went to sleep like a Mac!), thanks.

Garry