I occasionally get Photon lockups, usually when Mozilla is
running. Most recently, when this happened, I saw the
- The machine involved would not respond to mouse movement
or keyboard input.
- The machine was still up on the net, and I could execute
remote commands on it with “on”, such as “on -f node ps”
- No process was using any significant CPU time.
- Killing Mozilla’s process did not clear the problem.
- “on -f node shutdown” caused a clean shutdown and reboot
of the system.
What’s proper procedure in this situation? Is this a known
problem? Is there anything I should send in with a bug report?