Hardware issues, three devices

I have successfully installed QNX onto his own partition, and all works fine except… Sound, Wi-Fi card and nVidia Video card.

I cant make those to work.

The sound card is a Realtek AC’97 audio for VIA.
The Wi-Fi card is Conceptronic 54g PCI card
and Graphic card is nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400

The sound card is fully supported by Linux, so i think QNX will support too.

The Wi-Fi card is also supported by my Linux. I didnt need to install any aditional driver, it has been detected when i install it.

Really, i dont know if the Graphics card is running or not, because I dont have any aplication to try it out (like glxgears or glteapot) ¿Is there any way to try it? I can use a resolution of 1024x768 (the max. supported by my monitor) and 32 bit color depth.

¿There is any guide to setup the common devices and user-required for QNX?

Thanks 4 help.

Try Neutrino Users Guide

Wow… Good guide for new users, I will try to read it completly when i have some free time.

Finally, i have set a accelerated driver for my nVidia graphics card, but i dont know if itreally works. I just changed the slow VESA driver by a TNT2 driver, at the Graphics configuration tool.

I will try to write a easy guide with some screenshots for those new users at QNX, who has the same problem.

Thanks for the guide. :smiley:

I’ve read here that QNX hasn’t any (and can’t get) support for N’Vidia cards, so you are limited to the VESA interface.
In general the Wi-Fi support has always seemed spotty.