libfont not linked? undefined resource to Pf*

C:/Programme/QNX630/target/qnx6/x86/lib/libc.a(tmpnam.o): In function tmpnam': tmpnam.o(.text+0x218): multiple definition of tmpnam’
C:/Programme/QNX630/target/qnx6/x86/lib/libm.a(tmpnam.o)(.text+0x0): first defined here
/cygdrive/c/Programme/QNX630/host/win32/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-ld: Warning: size of symbol tmpnam' changed from 163 to 33 in C:/Programme/QNX630/target/qnx6/x86/lib/libc.a(tmpnam.o) C:/Programme/QNX630/target/qnx6/x86/usr/lib/libph.a(pf.o): In function PfAttach’:
pf.o(.text+0x10): undefined reference to PfAttachCx' C:/Programme/QNX630/target/qnx6/x86/usr/lib/libph.a(pf.o): In function PfDetach’:
pf.o(.text+0x25): undefined reference to `PfDetachCx’

I link with -lfont and i also have the path set.
But it still demands undefined reference to Font-Functions
Im building on Windows host as QNX Phab Application

tmpnam.o?? i do not really understand that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
the tmpnam function returns a free name for temporary files
the problem: defined in libph and defined in libm??
Somehow i get multiple definitions from there …
I think this was solved by first giving libm then libph as parameters
not quite sure if this issue turns back on when Pf* is solved

qcc my1.o my2.o m…o -Vqcc_ntox86 -Bstatic -g -l font -l phrender -l phexlib -l PtWeb -l Ap -l m -l ph -M -o myoutexecutable

Im running QNX Momentics IDE 4.0 on QNX Momentics PE Dev Suite Windows Host (and QNX Host also).
Project is a QNX Photon Appbuilder Project through QNX Momentics IDE 4.0
Somehow i think the IDE ignores my font library :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but im not sure about it.
At least it does not complain about not findig the libray, but not finding the references to the mentiond Functions, which
actually are in the library (i checked this …).
I use general System Variables and a custom Makefile - In the end the mentiond compile/link line above is executed

It compiles wonderful at the QNX-Host, but as soon i try compiling in Windows-Host, i get these errors

thx for help

I made this solved somehow … i think it was not just linking to it, but also binding it to the PHABOPTS
I got another error now … but thats some different topic :stuck_out_tongue: