How can i run my shell scriptwhen the machine reboot

Hi
I am very new to qnx. My ethernet card is Broadcom(BCM5751). i found the driver devn-tigon3.so in /lib/dll.

i use the following command to active my en0 interface.

1.slay io-net
2.io-net -vv -dtigon3 vid=0x14e4,did=0x1677,pci=0,verbose=4 -ptcpip
3. ifconfig en0 192.168.7.65

Now the en0 interface is up and running. But as soon as i restart the system. it can’t detect en0 interface.
only loopback interface. again i have to repeat the same thing to make en0 up and running. so i thought to write a shell script i.e myscript.sh. But i don’t know what are the steps i have to follow to make that script running automatically at boot time. please tell me the steps to make that script run.

thanks in advance.

Their is a file containing pci device id, a database if you like. From memory it’s in /etc/config/enum/devices/net. Add an entry for you card and you should be ok.

Or, of cause, you can put your command 1, 2, 3 in /etc/rc.d/rc.local :slight_smile:

Hi
I don’t find /etc/config/enum/devices/net in my qnx. I am using qnx 6.3.2. Also i tried to put all three commands in /etc/rc.d/rc.local. Then i logoff and login back but that commands did not make any changes.

Read the doc, get a little creative and you should be able to find the exact path of the file ( I probably got the path wrong )

/etc/rc.d/rc.local is only execute at boot time.