Extension DLL Issue?

hi,
I hav following requirement,

Requirement:
To communicate with Action Script via Extension DLL.
We have a requirement to pass arguments to call back Method as an object, so that action script can access the same by its Property name. We have followed the example provided with HMI source.

Issue:
It was found that object creation fails when the create_object () call is invoked from thread other than player thread. Why is it so? Is it a bug?
Please find the code snippets that creates an object which forms the information/argument to the callback method, so that action script can access the data via object.propertyname. Also find the attached flash.conf and swf file. Please help.

g_as_ext_if->set_int(player, t_obj_member_var, 100);
g_as_ext_if->set_property(player,t_display_obj, “property”, t_obj_member_var);
</code snippets>

Thank You,
Princi

hi,
have anyone used extension dll for communicating with hmi flash player? I have a series of doubts on this usage.
Requirement:
To invoke callback method in the action script from extension DLL via ‘this’ pointer passed initially from action script.
Issue:
My Extension DLL registers an intrinsic action script class . On loading swf file, init function of this class is called from action script which in turn invokes registered handler in the extension DLL. A this pointer[action script current object] is passed to init function from action script. My issue is with the ‘this’ pointer. This object is used in future to invoke the callback functions in the actionscript to have display change.Once the handler is invoked from extension DLL, i need to save this action script object. To save this as flqnx_as_obj_t , used get_object() api. Unfortunately, this api always return failure. Why is it so? when do get_object() return failure? have anyone faced such issue? i am stuck here :frowning: …please help…
I have many more doubt on Extension DLL usage.I m not getting any reply regarding extension DLL and hmi flash player :frowning: . Is there any other forum to post hmi player issues? please help…
Thank you,
Princi