QNX on LEXSystem Barebone?!?

Hi all
I found a perfect hardware (www.lex.com.tw/cv860c.htm)for my needs, but i’m no sure that hardware can run QNX 6.2.1??? This is a motherboard with mani features with VIA PLE133 VT8601A and VT82C686B chipsets, which has integrated LAN Realtek 8100A (or Intel 82551) and T8601A Integrated Trident graphics.
Can some one tell me if QNX supports such a LAN and graphic adapter, becouse i did search on QNX site and i did’n find any of described VGA and LAN. I’m sure that sound will run with VT82C686B becouse i did install QNX on some PC with the same sound.
I’d wonder if some devn-rtl driver will help here for Realtek RTL8100B LAN
Thancks in advice.

Realtek 8100A would probably work with devn-rtl.so and Intel 82551 with devn-speedo.so Worse case you do the trick as discussed in openqnx.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t275-.html

As for graphics, you can always use the vesa driver as the last resort: openqnx.com/Article209.html

Thanks for info. I’m just trying to find some solution like this which is compatable with QNX 6.2.1.
Can anyone hellp me to find mini PC (600-1GHz 32 Video RAM apropriate sound or somethink) which is fully compatible with QNX 6.2.1