I have finally able to lay my hands on QNX RTP. I think it’s QNX although I
am not very sure. The date printed on the CD is 09/22/00.
I have installed QNX RTP in C drive accepting all default installation
options. But I am not able to run QNX. These are messages I get when I boot
(using the Verbose mode).
- Try EIDE
- Detected EIDE. Scanning for devices
- This can take upto 30 seconds …
- Starting devb-eide blk auto=partition eide dma, ioport=0x1f0, irq=14 eide
dma, ioports=0x170, irq=15
- No eide interfaces found
- /.diskroot file for root not found on any filesystem
- Starting with safe mode
- Starting fs-pkg -f/pkgs/base/safe-config/etc/system/package/package
-  fs-pkg built: Sep 7 2000 16:00:23
- Warning [/pkgs/base/safe-config/etc/system/package/package] doesn’t seem
- Can’t access package config file
- Unable to access packages
- Starting /bin/sh /pkgs/base/safe-config/etc/system/sysinit
After the last message, it just seems to hang. Please help.
Thanks for your time,