help installing?

I recently signed up for the non-comercial version of 6.3.0 and it won’t complete the install

It stops at 38% while creating the uninstaller, and when i then close it out it gives me the following error message

java.lang.InternalError: jzentry ==0
at java.util.zip.ZipFile$2.nextElement(Unkown Source)
at com.installshield.archive.ArchiveReader.entries(ArchiveReader.java:69)
at
com.installshield.archive.StandardResourceReaderFactory.archiveEntries(StandardResourceReaderFactory.java:44)
at com.installshield.archive.ArchiveWriter.putArchive(ArchiveWriter.java:342)
at com.installshield.product.actions.uninstallerArchiv.createClassWriter(UninstallerArchive.java:633)
at com.installshield.product.actions.UninstallerArchive.writeUninstaller(UninstallerArchive.java:369)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4661)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.Java:3758)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(AsynchronousOperation.java:41)
at java.lang.Thread.run(unknownSource)

Which i’m not sure what it means or how to fix it? I’m also putting it on under Windows in case you needed to know that info. Any HLep would be very appreciated

I figured out why its giving me those java errors. ITs because my pc won’t dowload the full file it usually quits around 446 and says its done is thier any mirror sites or anything for QNX or how may i go about solving this i have a cable modem with no router.

Are you planning to RUN qnx? If so, you should probably download the self hosted neutrino x86. There is a mirror for that: see this dicussion.