Setting monitor frequency (Photon)

Hi,

first of all, I must say that I am a complete newbie to QNX. I installed the OS, and selected succesfully the video mode that I
wanted. The problem is that the screen is displaced a lot to the right and there’s a part of the screen that cannot be seen. I wonder
if QNX has a tool like xvidtune in Linux to adjust the frequency (and in this case) the position of the screen.

Thanks

Hello Alberto,

You can us phgrafx to manage the Photon display configuration. As for
screen placement, you can try tweaking you monitor settings.

Regards,
Dave B.

Alberto Luaces wrote:

Hi,

first of all, I must say that I am a complete newbie to QNX. I installed the OS, and selected succesfully the video mode that I
wanted. The problem is that the screen is displaced a lot to the right and there’s a part of the screen that cannot be seen. I wonder
if QNX has a tool like xvidtune in Linux to adjust the frequency (and in this case) the position of the screen.

Thanks

apps a écrit :

Hello Alberto,

You can us phgrafx to manage the Photon display configuration. As for
screen placement, you can try tweaking you monitor settings.

Regards,
Dave B.

Alberto Luaces wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Monitor settings should be forgotten if you have a multi-boot PC, I don’t know about XP, but we know that a monitor should be set for
Zindows, so we have to use xvidtune on Linux and ‘I don’t know what’ on QRTP.

Thanks,
Alain.