Problems installing QNX 6.1.0

Hi.

Help needed!

I’ve got a 700 Mhz K7 system, with an AGP Rage FuryMax card. Everything goes well until the installation process shows a graphical window prompting me to indicate the video adapter (I choose rage128), the resolution (I choose 1024x768) and the frequency of the monitor (I choose 60). Then I click the “test” button and the monitor only shows garbage. After that the only thing I can do is reset the pc.

I’ve tried other configurations (800x600 with other frequencies), but nothing works.

Some ideas? Thank you all!!

Hi again.

I’ve solved the problem using the vesa video adapter. Easy. :slight_smile:

Maybe then ATI Rage FuryMax video card is not full supported by QNX.

Thanks.
Jordi Garcia <jgbusquets@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje de noticias ab11es$3m4$1@inn.qnx.com
Hi.

Help needed!

I’ve got a 700 Mhz K7 system, with an AGP Rage FuryMax card. Everything goes well until the installation process shows a graphical window prompting me to indicate the video adapter (I choose rage128), the resolution (I choose 1024x768) and the frequency of the monitor (I choose 60). Then I click the “test” button and the monitor only shows garbage. After that the only thing I can do is reset the pc.

I’ve tried other configurations (800x600 with other frequencies), but nothing works.

Hi Jordi,

The ATI Rage FuryMax is not supported. It has dual-Rage128 chips on
it. The devg-ati_rage128.so only supports cards with 1 Rage128
graphics chip on it.

Regards,

Joe

Jordi Garcia <jgbusquets@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi again.

I’ve solved the problem using the vesa video adapter. Easy. > :slight_smile:

Maybe then ATI Rage FuryMax video card is not full supported by QNX.

Thanks.
Jordi Garcia <> jgbusquets@yahoo.com> > escribi? en el mensaje de noticias ab11es$3m4$> 1@inn.qnx.com> …
Hi.

Help needed!