How to catch HW event ?

Hello…
I want to make program which catchs All Hardware event, and this program will be running background.

I am not sure this kind of program is possible, but if anybody know how to do that, please let me know that…

Thanks in advance.

Tadaa: qnx.com/developers/docs/mome … ndler.html

Freddy

Thanks for your reply…
But when I reads that material, it is hard to understand…

So I will describe exactly what I want.
‘A thread’ will be running background, and if certain Hardware event ( like key event) occurs, this ‘A thread’ catches it and calls another thread or function according the event type.
In this case, other thread will not listen Hardware event, and only gets it through ‘A thread’.

My program is like below.
I uses the MPC 5200 (Freescale board , qnx-ppc), and in there, lots of hardware button is. I uses SWT and also uses Browser widget in SWT.
In start code, the Key listener is registered to the Shell, and when I pressed any button, that event is notified through that listener.
But when the Browser is active, the hardware button is not triggered through Listener. So I added Keylistener to the Browser directly, but it doesn’t work as I expected. Frankly when Browser is active, it seems that there is no way to catch Key event.

So I thought that to solve this problem, there is a certain Thread which catches Key event even though it is running background, and if it is possible, above problem will be solved easily…

If anybody know how to solve it, please let me know that…