qt-2.2.1

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Unable to build qt-2.2.1 … fails with a large number of linker errors which I think has a lot to do with OpenGL. I was unable to build the Mesa samples untill I moved the libraries around.

Please note that qt-1.45 and qt-2.0.2 did build with the exception of the extensions section.

Any ideas?

Bill

On my box it builds well, except libqtutil - it needs socketpair(), it is needed for uic

Dmitri

Bill Brown wrote:

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Unable to build qt-2.2.1 … fails with a large number of linker errors which I think has a lot to do with OpenGL. I was unable to build the Mesa samples untill I moved the libraries around.

Please note that qt-1.45 and qt-2.0.2 did build with the exception of the extensions section.

Any ideas?

Bill

Thanks, are you building with the new 2.0 upgraded to 2.1? If you are this leads me to believe that one or more of the packages did not install properly.

Bill
Previously, Dmitri Alexeyev wrote in qdn.public.qnxrtp.applications:

On my box it builds well, except libqtutil - it needs socketpair(), it is needed for uic

Dmitri

Bill Brown wrote:

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Any ideas?

Bill

Bill Brown <bill.brown@arl.siemens.com> wrote:

Thanks, are you building with the new 2.0 upgraded to 2.1? If you are this leads me to believe that one or more of the packages did not install properly.

socketpair isn’t supported yet - for some reason unknown to me…

I fudged it out with a locally connected TCP/IP socket.

Bill

Dmitri

Bill Brown wrote:

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Any ideas?

Bill

cburgess@qnx.com

not even in the full stack?
btw, what else is full stack missing? is unix domain socket supported?
I remember QNX4 BSD4.4 tcpip beta supports it. Isn’t RTP tcpip full stack
based on BSD4.4?
frank

On 17 Oct 2000, Colin Burgess wrote:

Bill Brown <> bill.brown@arl.siemens.com> > wrote:

Bill

Dmitri

Bill Brown wrote:

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Any ideas?

Bill

\

cburgess@qnx.com

socketpair() is not supported in the sockets library.
unix socket are not supported.

Here’s the version of QT that I use :
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/distribution/2.0RC2/tar/src/qt-x11-2.2.1.tar.gz
(libqt.so.2 will be available soon on our ftp )

Frank Liu wrote:

not even in the full stack?
btw, what else is full stack missing? is unix domain socket supported?
I remember QNX4 BSD4.4 tcpip beta supports it. Isn’t RTP tcpip full stack
based on BSD4.4?
frank

On 17 Oct 2000, Colin Burgess wrote:

Bill Brown <> bill.brown@arl.siemens.com> > wrote:

Bill

Dmitri

Bill Brown wrote:

rtp 2.0 upgraded to 2.1

Any ideas?

Bill

\

cburgess@qnx.com

Colin Burgess <cburgess@qnx.com> wrote:
: Bill Brown <bill.brown@arl.siemens.com> wrote:
:> Thanks, are you building with the new 2.0 upgraded to 2.1? If you are this leads me to believe that one or more of the packages did not install properly.

: socketpair isn’t supported yet - for some reason unknown to me…

: I fudged it out with a locally connected TCP/IP socket.

socketpair() will probably come along with the rest of unix
domain sockets.

-seanb

Sean Boudreau <seanb@qnx.com> wrote:

Colin Burgess <> cburgess@qnx.com> > wrote:
: Bill Brown <> bill.brown@arl.siemens.com> > wrote:
:> Thanks, are you building with the new 2.0 upgraded to 2.1? If you are this leads me to believe that one or more of the packages did not install properly.

: socketpair isn’t supported yet - for some reason unknown to me…

: I fudged it out with a locally connected TCP/IP socket.

socketpair() will probably come along with the rest of unix
domain sockets.

Yay! ;v)

cburgess@qnx.com