I have been trying to write C code that would print lines and text to an HP
I have read the “Printing” section in the Photon programmers guide to get me
have tried the following sequence with no real success.
- used PpCreatePC() to create a print context
- used PtPrintSelection(…) to initialize the Print Context
- used PpSetPC(…) to set the Pp_PC_SOURCE_SIZE
- used PPstartJob() and PpContinueJob()
- used PgDrawLine() and PgFlush() to write horizontal lines on the page
- used PpSuspendJob() and PpEndJob() to close the print context
RESULT: File is sent to the printer,but the lines do not cover the whole
They stop around the middle of the page.
Page size seems to be 640x4080 but was set at 800x1000
What am I doing wrong ?