site been down?

I haven’t been able to access openqnx for like a week now. I’m surprized noone else has posted about this.

I’m from Australia and tried connecting from at least 3 different locations so I’m sure it’s not just me.

As I’m nearing the deadline for my uni project it’s a bit disconcerting to know that probably the most valuable resource for those hard to figure nuances is not available :cry:

but everything seems to be back online now so :wink: :laughing: :smiley:

cheers

Maybe no one posted because it was down…

Concerning your deadline; if it’s free you can’t complain… In fact a thanks for being up at all would probably be more appropriate.

Thanks NOC!

The server was hosted in Columbus, OH, US. The person who helped pay hosting fee decided he doesn’t want to do it anymore. So the site was down.

I’ve been looking for other alternatives, and the good news is another friend of mine is willing to host openqnx in San Francisco. Though nothing is permanent, at least we are ok for now.

thank you noc, I appreciate your efforts very much.
as I take a lot of advices from this site.
regards HELGE

Well we lost our “free” host in San Francisco, sooner than I expected :frowning:
Sorry for the downtime again everyone. Finally got another place to host it today. We should be stable until Mid-January of next year, then we will have to find another place.