Shutdown

Shutdown

Hello to all!

I need a software mechanism to shutdown the system.

I have a x86 target nad I have tried the shutdown utility but it kill application, filesystem and daemons but remains without rebooting. Do you know the reason? Do you know any other mechanism?

Also, I have another doubt:

I have ported to Win32 Momentics IDE some source files and try to compile them, but when I try to build it seems that the aren’t present. Then I edited them in a Linux platform and ported again, and surprise the code is built. What happens? There is any restriction about the file formats=

Thanks in advance!!

Quique.

P.D: My last doubt about NET-SNMP and QNX was resolved. I compile it in QNX 6.2 and it works. Thank mephri.

José Enrique Acín Lacort

e-mail: jeacin-JRLKtyB2FXw@public.gmane.org

tlf: +34 934 005 800

Indra Espacio

Avda. Diagonal 210-218 3ª planta

08018 -Barcelona

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita de Indra. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail

\

SF.Net is sponsored by: Speed Start Your Linux Apps Now.
Build and deploy apps & Web services for Linux with
a free DVD software kit from IBM. Click Now!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id56&alloc_id438&op=click