an average qnx user may have some of the following classifications
(NOTE: there are exceptions !):
- GCS, GE, GM, or even a GAT
- d-, occasionally dpu
- any where from a— to a+++\
- at least C++, any less and you should rethink using QNX at all…
- U++ and above. See comment in (5.)
- any where in the [P <----------> P++++] spectrum
- L+ is common but not essential. If you are L—, what the heck are
- either E+++ or E— , but seldom any thing in between…
- W+. Substitute ‘Mozilla’ in place of ‘Netscape’
- w. If you are w+++++, what the heck are you thinking?
- either M-- or M++, but in general, it does not apply
- V, occasionally V–
- PS* (see 6. above)
- PE* (ditto)
- tv or less.
- b++ and above
- DI+ and up
- G if you read this!
- e and above usually. If you are e+++++ what the heck where you
thinking regarding black wholes 20 years ago when you made your $10 bet?
- h*, may be ~h* (not in the code)
- (some options omitted)
(i.e. Miguel !)