Running Neutrino 6.3.2 apps into Neutrino 6.2.1

Hi,

I’m beginning my participation in this Forum today. I have a doubt. I have a Momentics/Neutrino 6.3 with SP2 license. It works magnificently. But in my application, once that I need to include a license for each sell of the product, I’d like to use the Neutrino 6.2.1 because it’s cheaper. I have seen all the compatibilities and new features of Neutrino 6.3 and I have concluded that for my application the version 6.2.1 will work well.
Somebody knows if I can compile and build a project in Momentics 6.3 to run into a Neutrino 6.2.1 target? I know that they share the same compiler (GCC 2.95.3) although the documentation says that the libraries are different between the two versions - libcpp.so.2 for the Neutrino 6.2 and libcpp.so.3 for the Neutrino 6.3.
I’ve already tried to create a symbolic link, but it’s useless.

Another little question. Is the ‘qconn’ utility available only at the Momentics Distribution? And can I make a connection between a Momentics 6.3.2 and a machine running the utility ‘qconn’ from the Neutrino 6.2.1?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael

If you are using this for non commercial (you do mention that you are selling it) as far as I know 6.2.1 is the same price as 6.3.

Yes you can use 6.3 to build executable for 6.2.1.

If you got a price negotiated with QNX and this was for 6.2.1, they usually grant you the same price for 6.3.

I will ask that. Perhaps it’s a wrong information or perhaps it’s my sales representative here, in Brazil.

Can you explain how do I do that in Momentics 6.3? I’ve searched but with no luck.

Thanks