eGalax touchscreen driver

Hey guys,

I’m trying to find (or write, if I must) a touchscreen driver compatible with my screen and QNX 6.3. The screen I have is a Bluestone Titan 12.1" touch screen, originally manufactured for a company in Korea (whose website is at www.inotouch.co.kr). The chip inside the screen was manufactured by a company called eGalax. This touchscreen isn’t officially supported by QNX. Due to poor labelling/websites/record keeping this is about as much info as I have.

I have been unable to find the screen on the Inotouch website to look up any more specs, or find for a driver.

I was wondering if anyone else has used any eGalax or Inotouch screens before, and if any of the standard devi-* drivers are compatible? I’ve had a play, but as I’m new to QNX I’ve not had much luck, and I’m getting close to tearing my hair out!

Cheers,
–Craig

Hi,

please see http://www.egalax.com/pdfs/SoftwareGuide.pdf, where the protocol is described. It is not too difficult. Maybe you can make it. The devi-elo driver from Input DDK is a good starting-point, you have to modify it the protocol engines.

Regards,
Albrecht