SVN client for QNX4: has anyone got it?

Yeah I’d be interested in 1.4.2. (maybe 1.0.4) can you post them here?

Sure, here’s the 1.4.2 svn client. Let me know if you need any of the other svn binaries. (the tgz for all the bins is 3.2M)

rcabezas.

** I guess I can’t upload it here (too big, max is 256K, the tgz file is 800K)
Let me know if you want me to upload it somewhere. **

How did you manage to build it? Please, email it to stayprivate@yahoo.ca

mario,

I emailed you the svn client. It would be good if we could place them somewhere for other people to be able to get.

Anyway, to build it I just did what I always do to build FOSS s/w on QNX 4.25; I used egcs. I don’t even try to use watcom.
I got my qnx dev machine loaded up w/ egcs gnu-info, gnu-tools, perl and automake and zlib.
For svn 1.4.2, I got apr-0.9.12, apr-util-0.9.12, neon-0.26.1, expat 1.95.8, trio 1.11.
The only changes I made were:
-apr/misc/unix/randbyte.c ← fake implementation of randbyte() to get things to link (this could be corrected, so secure connections are more secure). Right now I just return clock().
-neon/src/ne_internal.h ← removed call to dgettext(), as its not available.

Raf.

I found this thread looking for SVN ported to QNX 4.25.

I tried to port it but the APR (v0.9.12) fails to configure and stops because of the anonymous memory check.

So, being impossible to me to build all the apis, tools, and everything, does anybody knows where can I get a compiled version, please?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar.

send me your email at stayprivate at yahoo dot ca and I’ll send you the binaires that Raf send me ;-)

Anyways… do you know something about the anonymous memory error building the APR?

I’ve received requests from some people to send them the binary. I decided to post it here split into 256K splits. It’s going to be 3 files.
Be sure to download all three parts!.
Rename them as follows:
qnx425svn142part1.zip → qnx425svn142.zip
qnx425svn142part2.zip → qnx425svn142.z01
qnx425svn142part3.zip → qnx425svn142.z02

I used windows commander to create them, but I would think WinZip can uncompress them too.

Raf.

Hi

I know this is an old post, so please forgive me…don’t mean to bump, but…
I tried downloading all the parts and combining them, but didn’t work. Tried WinZip, 7zip, and Total Commander.

Could someone please email me the binaries at skhushalani AT hotmail DOT com ?

Maybe they aren’t meant to be combine ;-)

nugi thanks for sharing.
However, I have a problem with using the provided client. I’ve copied the files from tar to /usr/bin folder. When I type svn command in command line, I get the following error messages:
svn: E125001: Couldn’t determine absolute path of ‘.’
svn: E020021: The given path is relative
I get the above errors even if I try “svn help” command.
Can you help me to resolve those issues?

You can find my latest subversion on sourceforge.net

Still no luck. I can’t unpack two of the provided files. On QNX4 I get “Unexpected end of file” error. In 7zip I get “file corrupted” message.

Has anyboddy svn client 1.7.7 for download. I have 1.4.2 but i need 1.6 or newer to use svn externals for suingle files
Kindly regards

Hans