qnxZone...

I’m sure Martin is going to burn me for this one, but I’ve been on the road for a good month and a half and just now touched a computer again, but I was wondering, what’s going on with qnxZone. It seems many of those who worked so hard on it are here. And believe me, I was there when it started, I was there for the redesign (which never took place), I saw the backend work, but where is it now?

I understand everyone’s busy, but man, this just sucks. We came so far, and then, nothing. Again, I don’t know circumstances. I’ve been gone for a while, and haven’t touched irc yet. But someone please explain this phenomenon of disappearing and/or stale QNX portals.

kretorik

P.S. Didn’t know Bill was moving to Seattle, if anyone talks to him, have him email me, maybe we can hook up for some drinks or something.

I can think of two reasons:
sometimes, zone developers disappear for a long time, some come back like you :slight_smile: , others just gone.
this left lots of work onto martin himself, who, unfortunately/fortunately, had his second child lately. for those of us who have kids, you know what this means