upgrading gcc to 4.2.4 on QNX 6.3.2

I have followed the following step to do this, but after when I try to compile a helloworld.c with qcc I get the following error

cc: spawn of /usr/qnx632/host/qnx6/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-as-2.18 failed: no such file or directory.

Am I missing something here?
Thanks

Installation Instructions
To install the GCC 4.2 preview:

If you haven’t done so yet, download and install QNX Momentics 6.3.2. A 90-day evaluation version and perpetual non-commercial licenses are available here .

Download GCC 4.2 from the Project Download area . If you have a Windows host, download win32-gcc-4.2.1.zip. If you have a Linux host, download linux-gcc-4.2.1.tar.gz. If you have a Neutrino host, download the nto-gcc-4.2.1.tar.gz.

Download Binutis 2.17 from the Project Download area . If you have a Windows host, download win32-binutils-2.17.zip. If you have a Linux host, download linux-binutils-2.17.tar.gz. If you have a Neutrino host, download the nto-binutils-2.17.tar.gz.

Once you have the two packages, change directories to your root QNX632 directory. For example, on a Windows host, the default is typically C:\QNX632, however your install may differ. For Linux and Neutrino hosts, the default root QNX directories are usually /opt/qnx632 and /usr/qnx632, respectively.

Uncompress the GCC 4.2 and Binutils 2.17 packages into this directory. If you are on a system that has write permissions to $QNX_HOST and $QNX_TARGET, switch to superuser/administrator access before uncompressing.

After You Install
After the packages are uncompressed, you will be able to use the GCC 4.2 compiler by invoking the qcc driver and specifying the 4.2.1 version. For example: qcc -V4.2.1,gcc_ntoshle helloworld.c. GCC 4.2.1 will also be listed as an available compiler within the IDE.

It seems you needs binutils 2.18.

I found it, I’ll give this a try
Thanks