Running Linux HD Audio driver in QNX 6.4 or porting it?

Let me give some background…
The latest version of QNX 6.4.1 does not support IDT’s HD Audio codec (92HD75BX). QNX has no time line as to when they will include the support for this particular codec.

Meanwhile Linux has the driver for this codec (snd_hda_intel_sigmatel).

1. Is it possible to use this Linux driver on QNX somehow, just like Linux allows running Windows Wi-Fi drivers using ndiswrapper?

2. If there is no such thing equivalent of ndiswrapper in QNX, what are my options?

3. Can I port the Linux driver to QNX 6.4? If yes, what kind of source code will I need to do it?

Some pointers with regards to this whole issue will be highly appreciated. I do have all the specs, data sheet for this audio codec.

1. Is it possible to use this Linux driver on QNX somehow, just like Linux allows running Windows Wi-Fi drivers using ndiswrapper?

Unfortunately no

1. If there is no such thing equivalent of ndiswrapper in QNX, what are my options?

Porting or re-implementing

1. Can I port the Linux driver to QNX 6.4? If yes, what kind of source code will I need to do it?

I think the audio framework is derived from the ALSA library, but many years back. There is an Audio DDK available with some samples. You need to supply code for playback of a chunk of samples that is given from the OS to your driver (via io-audio). This involves usually setting up DMA to transfer the data to the chip. Conceptually, Linux drivers do the same, but the source is probably incompatile.

Regards,
Albrecht

AFAIU, the Audio DDK (source code) is available only for AC97 codec. The source code for HD audio codec is still not available to public.