where can i get lesstif

lesstif (Free implementation of Motif) is required for ddd… where can i get lesstif…

At various sites like sourceforge.net/projects/openqnx
its not downloadable… only the textfile is avalibale…

If you just want DDD, it’s available here as a QNX package: sourceforge.net/projects/openqnx

What did the text file say?

anyhow, ddd requires X (or XPhoton), and you have two choices:

1. if you use the XFree86 4.3, as found at sf.net/projects/openqnx, the lesstif is already bundled in.
  2. if you use the XFree86 4.2, as found on the 3rd party CD, or the 3rd party online repository at qnx.com, you should be able to find lesstif there too.

either way, it will work for you.

I have downloaded XFree86 4.3 which had lesstif bundled in with it … and now able to do ./configure for ddd successfully but now my make command is giving error

The error is:

In file included from ddd.h:36,
from ddd.C:138:
strclass.h:454: conflicting types for struct string' /usr/lib/gcc-lib/ntox86/2.95.3qnx-nto/../../../../include/g++-3/string:9: previous declaration as typedef class basic_string<char,string_char_traits,__default_alloc_template<false,0> > string’
strclass.h: In method class string & string::operator =(ostringstream &)': strclass.h:1143: no matching function for call to string::string (string)’
strclass.h:574: candidates are: string::string(int)
strclass.h:946: string::string()
strclass.h:953: string::string(const string &)
strclass.h:974: string::string(const subString &)
strclass.h:981: string::string(const constSubString &)
strclass.h:960: string::string(const char *)
strclass.h:967: string::string(const char *, int)
strclass.h:988: string::string(char)
strclass.h:585: string::string(ostringstream &)
strclass.h:1144: no matching function for call to string::c_str () const' make[2]: *** [ddd.o] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory /home/ddd/ddd’
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ddd/ddd’
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

how do i proceed now…??? pls help

isn’t DDD available for download at the same place where you got your XFree86 4.3?