Bootstrap process

Hello friends!!!

I want to create Qnx bootable image.

I start System Builder project on Qnx Momentics 6.4.0. I create ifs file. But if size of ifs file greater 3M then system failed , when I try to boot it.
I research this forum and find, that problem is common. I find resolve of this problem → create efs image and combine it with ifs image by means of mkimage utility. But when I bootstraped , files , that I add to efs image, don’t find. I discover “Building Embedded Systems” document. I read, that I must invoke devf-ram driver. This is flash filesystem driver. This driver create /dev/fs0p0 and /dev/fs0 special files. What I can do with this files??? I also read, that when I cat to /dev/fs0 special
file ( cat xxx.efs > /dev/fs0 ) , then /fs0p1 directory created and I can work with files , that I write to efs image. How I can extract efs image from my COMBINED IMAGE, that I create in System Builder project??? How I accessed to efs part of my combined image when my system bootstraped???

I think you want to “mount” them.

I try mount /dev/fs0p0 /fs → unsuccessfully
I try mount /dev/fs0 /fs → unsuccessfully
I try mount -t etfs /dev/fs0p0 /fs → unsuccessfully
I try mount -t etfs /dev/fs0 /fs → unsuccessfully
I try mount -t ffs3 /dev/fs0p0 /fs → unsuccessfully
I try mount -t ffs3 /dev/fs0 /fs → unsuccessfully

I don’t understand . What’s wrong. Apparently, procnto must mount etfs filesystem from COMBINED image. But, I can’t find this place in my filesystem.
Please help me.

Can somebody help out to me???

I don’t know if this is the problem, but as I said previously mounting as /fs probably won’t work.