problem about set own variables for PtLabel

hi
currently I’m developing a coordinate system in PhAB using PtLabel as x&y label. Question is I would like to use my own data to set PtLabel in order to change x&y scalar every time. Any one could help?

PS: I had used [color=orange]PtSetResource(ABW_x_axis, Pt_ARG_TEXT_STRING, “1.0”,0), and it display 1.0 on screen. I would like to use an array to let PtLabel display the value of a[n]. Like if a[n]=10.0, then the label text should be 10.0 displayed in screen.
PtSetResource(ABW_x_axis, Pt_ARG_TEXT_STRING, a[1],0) does not work, so anyone have suggestions to me, thank you.

What do you mean does not support variable?

Check the doc on PtSetResource it will explain what the 0 is.

eg. If I have one array a[n] and the value of each unit changes per minute, so I want the PtLabel text to be a[1], a[2] and so on.
I tried PtSetResource(ABW_x_axis, Pt_ARG_TEXT_STRING, a[1],0), but it does not work, so I think the type of PtSetResource should bot be Pt_ARG_TEXT_STRING but something else, I do not know what it is.

How is a[n] defined?

a[n] is an array, which changes every loop.

Deep breath… I know it’s an array you’ve said it before, i’m asking you how it is defined, int a[100], char a[100], float a[n], std::vector a(n), char *a, etc.

sry, it is a char array. Already solved using sprintf, Pt_ARG_TEXT_STRING can only support pointer, thank you guys!