include QGraphicsSvgItem

hi @ all!

I have the following problem:

I made a program in Qt4.7 and wanted to crosscompile it on my windows8 machine for QNX bsp for Beagleboard-xM.
Until now it was working fine, but now I tried the add vector graphics and thus addes a QGraphicsSvgItem to my program.
Now i cannot compile it anymore! Everytime I get the error “QGraphicsSvgItem: File or Directory not found”.
I looked into my QNX directory and in “\qnx650\target\qnx6\usr\include\qt4\QtSvg” I found these two files:
QGraphicsSvgItem
qgraphicssvgitem.h

So it should be able to include the SvgItem, or not?
what could be my problem?

Pls help!

Is it possible that QGraphicsSvgItem is excluded from the QNX Qt4.7 port?

I don´t know :slight_smile:
how can I check that?

Until now I tried the following:

• I added the missing .h-file to my program. Now it can compile, but stops t the end with the following error:

moc_qgraphissvgitem.cpp:79: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct QGraphicsSvgItemPrivate’
qgraphicssvgitem.h:56: error: forward declaration of ‘struct QGraphicsSvgItemPrivate’

→ What the … ?? I searched for this struct but couldn´t find good infos in the internet… :frowning:

Next I got the Qt4.8.2 lib and added them to my armle-v7/usr/lib -directory
→ Didn´t help me… Idea was that it could be something with qt4.8… but doesn´t look like so…

Do you have a directory src/svg. I have one for version 4.8.2 which has the following files:

Makefile
pkgconfig
qgraphicssvgitem.cpp
qgraphicssvgitem.h
qsvgfont.cpp
qsvgfont_p.h
qsvggenerator.cpp
qsvggenerator.h
qsvggraphics.cpp
qsvggraphics_p.h
qsvghandler.cpp
qsvghandler_p.h
qsvgnode.cpp
qsvgnode_p.h
qsvgrenderer.cpp
qsvgrenderer.h
qsvgstructure.cpp
qsvgstructure_p.h
qsvgstyle.cpp
qsvgstyle_p.h
qsvgtinydocument.cpp
qsvgtinydocument_p.h
qsvgwidget.cpp
qsvgwidget.h
svg.pro

Where exactly should this directory be?
I looked under “D:\QNX650\target\qnx6\usr\scr” but could only find an directory named “archives”

Should I add such a directory like you said, or do I have to do a little bit more?

I now found my problem:)
Thanks to maschoen and some other people i got the idea to check the makefile and thus the qmake_qnx.bat file.
There i had to add the module “svg”. now it is compiling and running correct.

Thx maschoen!