Mini-driver for iMX6 based boards.

I am trying to enable mini-driver support for a iMX6 based custom board.
The SDP-6.6.0 online documentation mentions that the required mini-driver files will be available under the following location i.e. $QNX_TARGET/usr/src/archives/qnx/mdriver-base.zip.
However I don’t see the same in my setup.

When i call “mdriver_add()” from main.c and build the BSP, I get the below error:

Offset Size Entry Ramoff Target=Host
12000000 8 0 — /home/~/qnx660/target/qnx6/armle-v7/boot/sys/raw.boot
Execute: qcc -bootstrap -nostdlib -Wl,–no-keep-memory -Vgcc_ntoarmv7 -EL -Wl,-Ttext -Wl,0x12000108 -o"/tmp/filevm5prL" “…/install/armle-v7/boot/sys/startup-imx6x”
…/install/armle-v7/boot/sys/startup-imx6x: In function main': :frowning:.text.startup+0x17c): undefined reference to mdriver_add’
cc: /home/~/qnx660/host/linux/x86/usr/bin/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi-ld error 1
Unable to link relocatable elf file …/install/armle-v7/boot/sys/startup-imx6x.
make[1]: *** [ifs-mx6x-v2x.raw] Error 1

Let me know if anyone has access to these files and has tried building the same.

The second query is, we manually copy the IFS image from flash memory to the the DDR, and then with the boot using the ‘GO’ command. The documentation says that the mini-driver will be called while the startup is copying the IFS image from flash to DDR. How does the mini-driver know the location of flash memory, from where it has to copy the IFS image? Where should the location be specified.

If any one has tested the mini-driver, pl. share the steps. The “Instant Device Activation” link does not have the required info.

You should be able to find what you are looking for on this page:

community.qnx.com/sf/wiki/do/vie … dUtilities