We are trying to setup network on QNX 4.25 running on VMware.
This VMware image is shared by another team to us.
We have already referred several links and did a lot of trials, for example:
openqnx.com/newsgroups/viewt … f=5&t=7799
openqnx.com/phpbbforum/viewt … 2&start=15
Our major observations are:
- We got different IPs (which we confirmed with ifconfig -a command) on different machines. (Tried installations on a couple of machines).
- But the MAC address remains the same on all.
- Initially /etc/netstart said:
/usr/ucb/Socket: not found
ifconfig: socket: No such process
As per openqnx.com/phpbbforum/viewt … 2&start=15, did some trials.
- echo $NODE says 9
- Verfied that Net, Net.ether2100 are running.
Our final issue is:
- IP obtained in ifconfig.
- Ping to localhost works well.
- Ping to any other machine says: ping sendto host is down 100% packet loss
- Tried to run Socket: output is - Socket: unable to attach name: /qnx/socket
Even we tried to get a shared folder working referring the link openqnx.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?t=10468
But it says: fs-cifs command is not found.
Could you please share your valuable thoughts on this?
Thank you for your understanding and support.