Set Default Output Display Device

I have two display devices connected to my TI Jacinto6 board; default LCD screen that comes with the board and a Lilliput monitor on the HDMI port. When running any application (Cordova apps in particular) the output is “defaulted” to HDMI screen. Is there a way to set the default screen to LCD? I looked at the graphics.conf file for any possible settings but was unable to find any specific configuration that would resolve this issue. There is gles2-gear test utility is able to send the output to different display devices by selecting the device id but with a Cordova app I believe I can’t change or set the device id.
Appreciate any responses.

Best

You didn’t say what QNX version or graphics environment. Screen + QT or Screen+OpenGLES are very different from Photon.

You should be able to exchange devices 1 and 2 in your graphics.conf file. Can you attach it?

@maschoen and @denkelly,

Thanks for your replies.

I am using QNX 6.6 with Cordova (HTML5). However, during my testing I am just writing a simple app that sets the
background color. I then try to send this output to different displays (of type “other” and “hdmi”).

My understanding is that by default the displays are “attached”. I tried exchanging the displays in the graphics.conf file
but if HDMI is connected, it always becomes the default output. It appears that “screen” code always pics HDMI, if present.
I read in one of the documents from QNX that the application window buffer can be connected to a specific pipeline by setting
the SCREEN_PROPERTY_PIPELINE using screen_set_window_property_iv() method but I am unable to send the output to the
“other” display.

Thanks,

Try display_image and sw-vsync. Both take a “display=#” parameter. This should verify that the second display at least “works”. From what I have heard, you may not be able to move the homescreen for Cordova apps to the display of choice.

Hi,

we are creating the virtual display 2 and trying to capture from display 2.
But in /dev/screen/0/ path, the only available display (id) is dpy-4.

ls /dev/screen/0/

blt-4 dev-0 dpy-4 win-0/

Please suggest the solution to enable dpy-2 in /dev/screen/0 path.

Thanks & Regards,
Mythili R