I have received academic license for QNX 6.6, in particular, the following:
- QNX SDK for Apps and Media Adacemic Key - single user (ONLINE) (ver. 1.0.0)
- QNX Software Development Platform Academic Key - single user (ONLINE) (ver. 6.6.0)
In the list of products, I have:
It says that the SDP contains QNX Neutrino RTOS 6.6. Following the download link, I can see the following available for download:
- QNX® Software Development Platform 6.6 Graphics Patch [Patch ID 3875]
- QNX® Software Development Platform 6.6 Header Files Patch [Patch ID 3851]
- QNX® Software Development Platform 6.6.0 – Full Installation DVD [All hosts]
- QNX® Software Development Platform 6.6.0 – Linux Hosts
- QNX® Software Development Platform 6.6.0 – Windows Hosts
From these, only the third one (Full Installation DVD) is actually an .iso file. I downloaded it and tried booting with virtualbox but the .iso image doesn’t seem to be bootable. I have tried booting a QNX 6.4 .iso image in virtualbox and there is no problem booting (except I don’t have a license for it), so the problem doesn’t seem to be with virtualbox.
Can somebody please let me know how the heck I am supposed to install QNX 6.6?