XML Schemas API on QNX6.5(IDE4.7)

I used XML Schemas API on QNX6.5(IDE4.7). but I have some error be below.
I had set -lxml2 on Other option of Linker. Anybody have a idea for me?

undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaCleanupType’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaFree’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaFreeParserCtxt’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaFreeValidCtxt’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaNewValidCtxt’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaParse’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaSetParserStructuredErrors’
undefined reference to ‘xmlSchemaValidateDoc’

If those function calls compile OK in your code it means you found the header files correctly.

In that case it would appear your link line is incorrect in some manner. Either xml2 isn’t the right name for the library, your path to xml2 is incorrect or you need another library).

Tim

Thanks for your reply. Do you have a idea or information for the library? Because I don’t know which library can cover those function. Where can I search the library list of QNX?

Those functions are supposed to be in libxml2.

If you run the ‘strings’ command (or an equivalent command under Windows if you don’t have a QNX machine setup) on libxml2 you will be able to see if those functions are indeed in the libxml2 library.

If they are in the library, then it would suggest your linker line is wrong.

Tim

I can find the “xmlschemas.h” by the below link.
C:\QNX650\target\qnx6\usr\include\libxml
I can fine some functions in this file.But I don’t how to enable the code.
#ifdef LIBXML_SCHEMAS_ENABLED

You can link the below and check the files.
dropbox.com/sh/nj0h97ij8fu5 … A8Awa?dl=0

Not sure what you want me to do with those 2 header files.

I would suggest that it’s possible that the XML schema code was never in the library if you can’t link it in your project. The only way to know for sure is to examine what’s in the library itself (which I alluded to in my prior post using the ‘strings’ command).

If you absolutely must use XML schemas why don’t you look at the open source POCO library (or one of the other open source C++ libraries). It compiles under QNX quite nicely and there are lots of places to get help using that library. We use it here for Websockets / JSON and it’s very nice.

Tim