Momentics Subversion

Hello,

I’m using Momentics 4.7.0 with Subversion plugin on Windows 7 64bits. I have also TortoiseSVN 1.9.2 installed to managed other folders. All my source code is versioned with SVN.

Everything was working fine in Momentics with Subversion plugin until today. I have update TortoiseSVN to 1.9.2 and committed one file with in the database. Then I go back to my project in Momentics to commit some modifications. When I tried to synchronize with the database I get an error : “Synchronized operation failed. svn : malformed representation header”. See attached picture.

I try to downgrade TortoiseSVN to 1.8.12 version and make a new repository to see if there is a difference but no chance. I think my commit with new version of TortoiseSVN changed the header format or something. And now, I don’t know how to come back to a database compatible with Momentics Subversion plugin…

Does anyone had this kind of error ?

Thanks

This is a SVN problem, not a Momentics one.
First, try to upgrade Momentics SVN plugin.
Then search for 'svn “Synchronized operation failed. svn : malformed representation header” ’ in google.
This link might be of help : dev-notes-to-self.blogspot.fr/20 … itory.html

Hello nico04,

Yep you’re right, it’s a problem between TortoiseSVN version and SVNKit plugin version in Momentics. I tried to install TortoiseSVN 1.6.16 and create a new repository. Momentics SVN plugin is able to recognize the DB. So, it’s just a conflict with version.

I’m stuck with Momentics 4.7.0 so with Eclipse Galileo. Do you know if there is a possibility to upgrade SVN Connectors (SVNKit) with this old version of Eclipse ?

I don’t use svn anymore.
Last time I did, there were many Eclipse svn plugins available.