Port Scanning/Mapping Software?

Is there any port scanning software available for QNX? Doesn’t have to be fancy, just something that does basic scanning.

With nfm-bpf.so and libpcap.a
(www.qnxzone.com/~xtang/repository/)
just go get mmap source and recompile it 8)

-xtang

OK, I guess I need a little more help getting this thing going. I downloaded the src, nfm-bpf.so, and libpcap.a. I copied libpcap.a to the src directory and compiled. Other than it not finding GTK it worked. I then did mount -T io-net nfm-bpf.so. But when I try to use the program I get the following message:

./nmap -sS 192.168.1.3

Starting nmap V. 3.00 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
pcap_open_live: live packet capture not supported on this system
There are several possible reasons for this, depending on your operating system:
LINUX: If you are getting Socket type not supported, try modprobe af_packet or recompile your kernel with SOCK_PACKET enabled.
*BSD: If you are getting device not configured, you need to recompile your kernel with Berkeley Packet Filter support. If you are getting No such file or directory, try creating the device (eg cd /dev; MAKEDEV ; or use mknod).
SOLARIS: If you are trying to scan localhost and getting ‘/dev/lo0: No such file or directory’, complain to Sun. I don’t think Solaris can support advanced localhost scans. You can probably use “-P0 -sT localhost” though.

QUITTING!

I haven’t programed for years so I am rusty when it comes to this stuff (I know your thinking: then why is he using QNX) I would appreciate any help you could give.