I simply can't download QNX 6.2.1 - no download resuming...

Hello, I download QNX 6.2.1 and I try to run a live session, but ask for user and password, if its a non comercial use, what is that? What is the user, and what is de password?

user is root and there is no password.

are this iso need serial number when install, like commercial version?
if yes are this is the serial?
cksum qnxnc621.iso 179511721 248741888 qnxnc621.iso
md5sum qnxnc621.iso 0489c116af49f3aca814df33a6a3e13e qnxnc621.iso

No they are not. They are checksum to validate that ISO image you downloaded to make sure they aren`t corrupted.

I am a new here. I am a X user so I want to learn about qnx via qemu virtual machine. Can you tell me how to apply a license key. Is qnx free? I did not get a clear explanation guide in qnx official webpage.

Typically you need to enter the license key during the installation. After that, an activation program needs to run to unlock things like the compiler. This is for the development system. Run time version do not require a license key, however QNX is not free. There is (or used to be) a program where you could use a free version for non-commercial purposes. It did not have all the bells and whistles, eg. eclipse/Momentics. I don’t know what state that program is. They way it used to work is you requested a non-commercial license at the QNX website.